HP 30A Toner BD for HP M203, M227
HP 30A Toner bd (CF230A) with chip Premium Compatible Toner Cartridge. It is used for HP LaserJet M203d/203dn/203dw, HP LaserJet Pro MFP, M227fdn /227fdw Printer.
Excellent high quality printing, contain the maximum amount of toner, excellent value for money offering huge saving.
|Printing Color||Black ( K )|
|Supported Printer Model||HP LaserJet M203d/203dn/203dw, HP LaserJet Pro MFP, M227fdn /227fdw Printer.|
|Duty Cycle||1500 pages|
(W x D x H)
|14.76 x 4.45 x 4.92 in|
|Package weight||1 Kgs|
|Condition||New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).|
|Packaging||New and Strong packaging.|
About Proffisy Toner
Proffisy provides a best level of quality to meet or exceed the highest printing standards.
Produced within Proffisy’s ISO 9001:2000 certified facility, its toner cartridges are precision-matched to meet the print characteristics of each printer model.
Produced by Proffisy with the tightest tolerances, these toner cartridges consistently meet or exceed the yield of compatible cartridges, providing customers with a low operating cost for check printing.
Chip and Version: New with Chip
1) HP 30A Toner BD, Patent Free, Premium Quality;
2) Supporting Continuous High-speed Printing;
3) Few Waste Toner, Enough Pages;
4) Superior Density;
5) Excellent Price-performance;
6) Certificate:ISO9001,ISO14001,CE, REACH, RoHS, ISO/IEC 19752/19798
N.B: What Do We Mean by 5% Coverage Page Yield?
- Page yield refers to the approximate number of pages a specific toner cartridge is capable of printing. Determining page count can prove to be tricky as print density can vary from day to day for individuals. But some users simply print emails containing text, others might require to produce printouts of heavy graphics for brochures or catalogs and consequently printing much less pages than normal.
Other factors include room temperature, printer condition, and toner age.
- It is for this reason that the printer industry came up with the 5% rule.
Manufacturers use such yardstick to guarantee.
How many pages a specific toner can yield. Firstly, 5% coverage would simply be a page printout of a text document containing no graphics with little or no bold characters on an 8.5 x 11 copy paper. An increase or decrease in page yield is therefore directly proportional to an increase or decrease in page coverage.