Epson 664 Ink price bd for L130, L220, L300, L361, L380
Product Description of T664 for Epson Printer (Epson 664 Ink price)
Colour:4 (Four) color
Easy Refill Ink, Anyone Can Do
1. Remove the ink tank in the direction of the arrow
2. The ink tank is laid flat
3. Remove the ink tank plug
3. Remove the ink bottle cap
4. Tear off the bottle mouth protective film
5. Cover the ink hopper cap
6. Carefully inject ink
7. Cover the ink tank cover machine
- EcoTank L1300 / EcoTank L310
- Eco Tank L361 / L380
- Eco Tanks L405 / L565
- Epson L365 / Epson L485
- Epson L220 / EcoTank L360
- EcoTank L130
High-quality black for everyday printing. Performance and value for your reports, invoices and spreadsheets.
Better together. For ultimate speed and quality and maximum printer performance.
Proffisy Ink is best one because produce consistent yields from one ink to the next.
With Proffisy brand, get what you expect.
Color(s) of print cartridges – Black , Cyan , Yellow , Magenta
Print technology -Ink
Page yield – ~4000 Pages (Black), 6500 Pages (Colors)
Proffisy Ink Cartridge Advantage
- High Yield & Easy to refill — 4000 Pages/Black , 6500 Pages/Colors per Toner Cartridge at 5% coverage
- Compatible Printers — EcoTank L1300 , L310 , L361 , L380 , L405 , L565 , L365 , L485 , L220 , L360 , L130
- USA Brand, Local Price — Proffisy only supply for premium AAA Grade quality with reasonable price, perfect performance & highest page yield.
- Environmental & Health & Safety — Ensure each customer can experience the highest quality toner cartridge, meanwhile be an environmental-friendly citizen
- Quality Assurance — 100% guarantee your printing experience.
N.B: What Do We Mean by 5% Coverage Page Yield?
- Page yield refers to the approximate number of pages a specific toner cartridge is capable of printing. Determining page count can prove to be tricky as print density can vary from day to day for individuals. But some users simply print emails containing text, others might require to produce printouts of heavy graphics for brochures or catalogs and consequently printing much less pages than normal.
Other factors include room temperature, printer condition, and toner age.
- It is for this reason that the printer industry came up with the 5% rule.
Manufacturers use such yardstick to guarantee.
How many pages a specific toner can yield. Firstly, 5% coverage would simply be a page printout of a text document containing no graphics with little or no bold characters on an 8.5 x 11 copy paper. An increase or decrease in page yield is therefore directly proportional to an increase or decrease in page coverage.