Epson 003 Ink for Epson L3150 (Full Set)
Epson 003 Ink Cartridge is High Yield & Easy to refill – Black- 7500 Pages, Color- 6000 Pages (at 5% coverage)
Compatible Epson Ink set for Inkjet Printer Series. Its support for L3100, L3101 L3110, L3150 model printers
Its Epson compatible ink Superb savings with extremely high page yield Superior quality for everyday prints Protect your investment, quality and longevity of the printer.
- High Yield & Easy to refill — 7500 Pages/Black , 6000 Pages/Colors per Ink Cartridge at 5% coverage
- Compatible Printers: Epson L3110, L3100, L3101, L3115, L3116, L3150, L3151, L3152, L3156, L4150, L5190, L6170 , L4160 , L6190 , L6160
- USA Brand, Local Price — Proffisy only supply for premium AAA Grade quality with reasonable price, perfect performance & highest page yield.
- Environmental & Health & Safety — Ensure each customer can experience the highest quality toner cartridge, meanwhile be an environmental-friendly citizen
- Small effort, big impact — High-quality black for everyday printing. Performance and value for your reports, invoices and spreadsheets.
- Epson 003 Ink Cartridge
|Printing Technology||Ink Jet|
|Printing Color||Black ( K ), Yellow (Y), Cyan (C), Magenta (M)|
|Supported Printer Model||Epson L3110, L3100, L3101, L3115, L3116, L3150, L3151, L3152, L3156, L4150, L5190, L6170 , L4160 , L6190 , L6160|
|Duty Cycle||7500 pages (Black), 6000 pages (Color) 5%|
(W x D x H)
|14.76 x 4.45 x 4.92 in|
|Condition||New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).|
|Packaging||New and Strong packaging.|
N.B: What Do We Mean by 5% Coverage Page Yield?
- Page yield refers to the approximate number of pages a specific toner cartridge is capable of printing. Determining page count can prove to be tricky as print density can vary from day to day for individuals. But some users simply print emails containing text, others might require to produce printouts of heavy graphics for brochures or catalogs and consequently printing much less pages than normal.
Other factors include room temperature, printer condition, and toner age.
- It is for this reason that the printer industry came up with the 5% rule.
Manufacturers use such yardstick to guarantee.
How many pages a specific toner can yield. Firstly, 5% coverage would simply be a page printout of a text document containing no graphics with little or no bold characters on an 8.5 x 11 copy paper. An increase or decrease in page yield is therefore directly proportional to an increase or decrease in page coverage.
Epson 003 Ink for following Printer